Capital markets firms operate in a high-stakes environment that's in constant flux. They need a colocation and proximity hosting provider who isn't. Equinix's data centre platform houses the world's largest multi-asset class electronic trading ecosystem. It's an interconnected marketplace that includes the most important foreign exchange, equities, fixed income and derivatives execution venues and trading platforms; as well as buy- and sell-side firms, market data vendors, service providers and major carrier networks. This electronic trading infrastructure environment has prospered since its inception, and it's poised to keep growing.
The World's New Financial Centre
Regulation is set to move more markets on exchange – making more markets electronic in nature, enhancing transparency and keeping liquidity mobile through a standardisation that's opening the markets to new players and geographic regions. It makes sense for these new entrants and growing companies to continue to converge inside Equinix, because the majority of capital markets participants are already here. Being inside Equinix allows you to connect to or develop new products and services, lowering your operating costs and opening new revenue streams, while enabling you to trade smarter and faster.
Benefits of Platform Equinix™
- Optimised low-latency access to the world's largest multi-asset class electronic trading ecosystem
- Simplified connectivity to major market data feeds
- Reduced IT services, bandwidth and network connectivity costs
- Improved business continuity and resilience
- Increased revenue and liquidity generation opportunities
- Removal of capital expenditure on commodity data centre space and power
- Counterparty connectivity for enhanced regulatory agility