Today’s consumers expect reliable, on-demand access to bandwidth-heavy digital content such as video, apps and online games. To meet consumer expectation, digital media and entertainment companies need an interconnected neutral ecosystem of content companies, advertising networks and content delivery services, accessible via secure, direct connections.
A Robust and Flexible Ecosystem
More than 675+ content and media companies use Equinix Media Cloud Ecosystem for Entertainment (EMCEE™). Equinix's global Interconnection Oriented Architecture™ (IOA™) enables media and entertainment organisations to partner in a digital supply chain to optimise content creation and global distribution. Equinix Cloud Exchange™ enables cloud service providers and users to establish affordable, private, high-performance connections.
Equinix has data centres in 40 major business markets on five continents, with access to 1,150+ networks and 1,300+ cloud, IT and system integrator services. The geographic reach and flexibility of Equinix data centres allow media and entertainment companies to house video content closer to partners and customers for faster delivery.
Fast, Reliable, Scalable
- Directly connect to partners, including social sites, advertising networks, content partners and 1,150+ networks, carriers, mobile providers and Internet services providers (ISPs).
- On-demand scalability within an agile infrastructure.
- Optimise content creation and exchange high-volume data faster and more securely.
- Access a growing number of prospective customers or business partners: 9,800+ global customers live inside Equinix IBX data centres.
- Global network of data centres conveniently located near partners and customers enabling faster, more efficient content delivery.