Trusted by Customers of All Sizes
Why Choose Toronto
With two data centres located in Toronto, you have a variety of colocation options to meet your strategic IT business needs. Additionally, our customers can select from a competing network of 60 service providers.
Interconnect within Toronto’s largest interconnected community of service providers and enterprises. Toronto is the most populous city in Canada with the most robust trading ecosystem and seventh-largest stock exchange, Torix, in the world.
Integrate directly and privately with 175 companies who call our Toronto data centres home. Align with global enterprises through Equinix’s rich and diverse financial and telecommunications ecosystem, including China Telecom, Reliance Communications and Bharti Airtel Ltd.
Connect to Vibrant Business Ecosystems
Cloud Service Providers
Content & Digital Media
Certifications & Standards
Our Toronto data centres are certified to meet rigorous environmental and energy management standards.
Certifications listed may not be available at all IBX facilities within this metro. For a complete list, visit our Certifications page.
- NIST 800-53/FISMA
- SOC 1 Type II
- ISO 27001
- PCI DSS
- SOC-2 Type II
Awards & Advocacy
Our commitment to the environment and the innovative use of green technologies has garnered accolades from industry and governmental entities.
- TR2 / 45 Parliament is certified LEED Silver
- Granular temperature controls, cold aisle containment, high efficiency Turbocor chillers
- Reflective roof, LEDs, rainwater capture for irrigation, optimised lighting controls and electric vehicle charges
- Colocation space in 2 IBX® data centres located in downtown Toronto
- 13,000 square metres of colocation space
Explore our IBX
Get in touch with us to request data centre tour.