According to several studies, 80% of all enterprise workloads are processed within the walls of the enterprise. Similarly, 95% of all IT services are delivered in a labour hour or fixed price model. 1901 Group enterprise class managed services + Equinix IBX Data Centres are changing the way IT public and private sector organisations consume IT. Migrating applications to a secure, scalable, hybrid cloud environment while managing the hybrid cloud environment and the on-premise IT enterprise in a low-risk, cost-effective manner is the power of the 1901 Group + Equinix IBX partnership.
Simplifying Enterprise with IT-as-a-Service
1901 Group manages complex IT environments from a 24x7 FedRAMP-certified operations centre. Our IT-as-a-Service model: 1- reduces IT management costs by 50%, 2- provides integrated situational awareness across geographic locations and IT services, and 3- coupled with Equinix IBX Data Centres, provides secure, scalable, hybrid cloud environments for mission critical workloads. 1901 Group has experience architecting and managing complex IT hybrid cloud environments.
Providing highly-secure managed services that enable organisations to transition to cloud solutions.
- Only FedRAMP certified Managed Enterprise IT service provider in the Federal sector.
- Expertise in design, migration and management of large-scale enterprise IT environments (network, storage, compute, database, security operations) all in an “as-a-service” model for public, private and hybrid operating environments.
- In3Sight Service Monitor provides an integrated IT monitoring solution that combines big data analytics for early warning identification of performance problems for proactive resolution through 1901 Group’s 24x7 Operations Centre.
- Cloud-based, Information Security Continuous Monitoring-as-a-Service (ISCM) achieves enterprise security compliance for assets, configuration and vulnerability management. This service is also used to improve Federal Agency’s CAP ISCM compliance.
- In-depth knowledge in security operations, vulnerability management, VPN and firewall, SIEM and security posture assessments.
- Customer portal provides holistic view of the enterprise across geographies, services, data centres and public/private cloud environments.
- Private cloud, storage-as-a-service (STaaS) and disaster recovery service that allow customers to securely connect to leading cloud service providers for compute while maintaining their storage in a FedRAMP private cloud.
- Services available through GSA Alliant Small Business GS-06F-0630Z and GSA Schedule GS-35F-0617W