Together Datapipe and Equinix help enterprises deliver and maintain scalable and dynamic cloud solutions around the world, including infrastructure as a service and platform as a service within highly secured and reliable data centres to fit every need. Datapipe provides expertise in delivering secured, managed, optimised and scalable mission-critical computing environments.
Managed Cloud Solutions
Datapipe provides mission-critical cloud computing and managed services to provide private and hybrid clouds built to meet each customer’s unique requirements, including compliance with HIPPA, PCI DSS, SOX and FISMA. Datapipe, in partnership with Equinix, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft can architect a customised solution that ensures the right resources are delivered to build fully integrated cloud solutions that may include business continuity, disaster recovery, IaaS, PaaS and cloud analytics.
- Amazon Web services premier consulting partner with in-depth experience in global managed clouds for AWS since 2010. Awarded competencies in AWS Managed Services, AWS SharePoint, AWS Oracle and AWS Exchange.
- Microsoft Gold partner for hosting and messaging. Datapipe has combined Microsoft Cloud OS with System Center and Hyper-V to deliver private cloud designs for enterprise-class workloads.
- Expertise in security and compliance including data encryption, DDoS protection, firewall and VPN, intrusion service, malware mitigation, patch management, vulnerability assessments and a range of services to meet compliance requirements.
- Cloud storage and archiving for highly durable, scalable and secure solutions for backing up and archiving critical data. Datapipe is an EMC partner with a breadth of solutions for providing storage area network (SAN), network attached storage(NAS), and backup and restore services.
- Datapipe specialises in solving complex IT challenges with businesses ranging in size from mid-size enterprises to Fortune 500 companies focused on healthcare and pharmaceuticals, media and entertainment, retail, payments, social networking and business services providers.